Windows Virtual Desktop Connector
With CTO Dave Coombes & Product Marketing Executive, Peter Corish.
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming webinar on our support for
Microsoft's Windows Virtual Desktop.
Find out how to:
- Reduce the total cost of ownership on your Windows DaaS deployment by reusing your existing hardware and avoiding extra and hidden costs
- Save time updating, deploying and managing your endpoints connecting to WVD, for on-prem, remote work and BYOD environments
- Avoid compatibility issues that come with using a non-Windows based endpoints
- Learn how WVD with ThinKiosk and Secure Remote Worker can complement new and existing environments.
What we’ll be going through:
- ThinKiosk and Secure Remote Worker’s connection to WVD and how our
tools will support the new connector
- How WVD will run in a software-defined thin client environment and
how it can be implemented into your own deployment
- Reasons behind why we're one of the first solutions to natively host
direct connections to WVD
We know there’s a lot of discussion regarding WVD and how it will work in existing environments, and we’re here to shed some light!
Webinar date: 6th November 2019
Duration: 20 minutes